Katrina Kaif Cry Over Breakup

Salman Khan Makes Katrina Kaif Cry Over Breakup

The drama has begun! We should have seen this coming! After Salman Khan announced his split from Katrina Kaif, the Bollywood belle got whiff of the news at a press conference and tried her best to hold back her tears, but eventually the curious reporters got the best of the actress who had to run out of the room to hide her emotions.

Katrina thought she was attending a press conference to talk about her new endorsement deal for Etihad Airways. Instead she found herself at the center of a Q&A session with snooping reporters who only wanted to know about her recent breakup with Salman!

http://bollywood.celebden.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/katrina-kaif%20_32_1.jpg


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhFyl_L03eXSU5dE_EljGiJ8ruhyo0mh_WzPAit9-FwRzbGzonceDHLl7EmJR8fvjJ-K1GBxq7AmyaFvQhpz8ALz8fl2y_N9d9ahUdQNfw_-R0pWm-FobzOfuD_HLrlQ9ufVIinJdM9EEw/s400/salman-khan_katrina-kaif___46158.jpg


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iWtQyX6OzD8/S3Q8g41XCCI/AAAAAAAAA7U/luQsH3Lodcc/s400/Most+Searched+Male+Celebrity+Salman+Khan.jpg

According to The Times of India, Salman told reporters during a recent interview that he broke up with Katrina but that they are still friends. "I have broken up with Katrina. We were friends then for everybody, we are friends now. A relationship breaks if it gets stretched in different directions, or one person does not grow, or the other person takes a different path, or there is some misunderstanding or they have grown out of love," Sallu said.

And at the start of Kat's press conference for Etihad Airways everything went well, but soon the popular actress was overcome with emotions when asked about her personal life. "If Salman Khan has said he's single, I've also said I'm single. I am single. But beyond that I don't think I need to give too much of details," Kat said. "If Salman says we've split, it must be true," she added and walked out of the press conference shortly after.

Now the buzz is Katrina started to cry backstage and vowed to make changes to what reporters are allowed to ask during press conferences! "What happened was very, very disturbing. I had the entire congregation of media persons questioning me about a statement made by Salman. If for all these years I haven't spoken about the relationship, why should I do so now? I won't be bullied into talking about my personal life. I am going to take contractual action to ensure limits are not crossed at these events," Katrina said according to The Times of India.

"Whether it is my personal or public space, I've noticed I allow people to take too many liberties. From now on my personal life remains out of public eye. And those who wish to share a personal equation with me better respect that," she added.
We guess there is more drama to come!
Like this article? Spread this word to your Friends and Peers
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Button

Share |